We do have a few common-sense guidelines:
- Please don’t sign up for more than you can do within the time frame.
- Please remember that your square will need travel time to reach the Project Coordinator. Don’t wait until the due date to mail your squares. It’s best to mail them as soon as they are stitched!
- If you have signed up for a square on a special request quilt and can’t do it for any reason, please contact one of the admins immediately so that we can arrange for a replacement.
- We do ask that you wash your squares before you send them, though this is not a requirement.
- Please include a note with your square, telling the Project Coordinator if the square has been washed and who it is for.
- If you need help or have any questions, your admins are there to help you. Feel free to join our Facebook group and post.
The suggested sizes are listed under each type of project as well as on the individual project page. In general, you will be using 12″x12″ white or off white cotton. You will get to decide the count you use to achieve the desired design sizes.